A broad range of personalized eye care services are available to all CHILDREN and ADULTS of all ages provided at a professional location of convenience. These services include:
- Medical (comprehensive) eye examinations
- Routine vision eye examinations
- Pediatric eye examinations
- Evaluation & fitting of contact lenses
- Emergency eye care & minor eye surgery
- Treatment & management of eye diseases (Eye infections, Glaucoma, Diabetic retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, Keratoconus, Ocular Surface diseases like dry eyes, So much more!!!)
- Vision Therapy
- LASIK & other refractive laser surgery consultation/co-management
- Co-management of cataract surgery
The latest computerized advanced technology is utilized in our office every day to assist with the evaluation of spectacle prescriptions, peripheral visual sensitivity, intra-ocular pressures and eye health. These optometric instruments are used to supplement rather than replace personalized eye care.
The available optometric services are comprehensive and designed to detect a wide range of visual and eye health problems such as blurred vision and eye discomfort.