EYE CARE SERVICES FOR YOU
Our eye care center in Dallas offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: medical and routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease diagnosis and management, and more.
Eye Emergencies, Medical Eye Exams & More
Our eye care center, 24/7 Vision & EYE CARE, offers a broad range of personalized eye care services available to all CHILDREN and ADULTS of all ages provided at a professional location of convenience. These services include:
- Medical (comprehensive) eye examinations
- Routine vision eye examinations
- Pediatric eye examinations
- Evaluation & fitting of contact lenses
- Emergency eye care & minor eye surgery
- Treatment & management of eye diseases (Eye infections, Glaucoma, Diabetic retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, Keratoconus, Ocular Surface diseases like dry eyes, So much more!!!)
- Vision Therapy
- LASIK & other refractive laser surgery consultation/co-management
- Co-management of cataract surgery
The latest computerized advanced technology is utilized in our office every day to assist with the evaluation of spectacle prescriptions, peripheral visual sensitivity, intra-ocular pressures and eye health. These optometric instruments are used to supplement rather than replace personalized eye care.
The available optometric services are comprehensive and designed to detect a wide range of visual and eye health problems such as blurred vision and eye discomfort.
Learn more about some of our key services below.
Our Eye Care Services:
Dallas, TX 75211
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
*Open on select Saturdays